The Just5 cell phone for senior citizens is another one of the growing list of choices available to those who are not technically savvy or are incapable of handling a smaller touch screen cell phone due to arthritis.
This very easy to use cell phone comes with many features that are designed for simplicity, such as…
- Big buttons.
- Talking keypad that confirms the numbers you press.
- SOS emergency button, which you can pre-program to call up to 5 numbers, including 911, in the event of an emergency. It will also create a large siren sound to get people’s attention and automatically switch to speaker mode so you can talk hands free to the people you are calling in the emergency. And this emergency response system comes with the Just 5 phone…for free!
- Ease of operation…there are no additional bells or whistles attached to the phone. All of the operations are done with simple yes or no buttons…that’s it.
- Amplified calls for loud, clear sounds.
- Long life battery with up to 100 minutes of talk time and up to 6 days in stand by mode, so this phone doesn’t need to be recharged often.
- Hearing aid compatible.
- You can still send and receive text messages.
- The phone comes with an FM radio.
- There is also a flashlight at the top of the phone.
All of these features above make this an ideal phone for those who are seeking a cell phone for senior citizens that will cater to those with low-vision and low-hearing issues.
Return to the “Stuff Senior Citizens Need” Homepage