With the economy the way it is, this is an incredibly important list…a listing of as many government assistance and financial assistance for seniors that I could come up with.
Needless to say, this list of free stuff will grow with time.
Many of the links below will link to other articles on this site, where I have more detailed information on free cell phones, free walkers, free walkers, free transportation, etc…
But I am also looking for your help.
If you know of any service that could help seniors that I do not list, please feel free to include it in the comment box below. Even if you don’t have all of the information, I will research the topic and get as much helpful information as I possibly can.
The list will be in alphabetical order to make finding what you are looking for easier. But first I’d like to introduce you to the StuffSeniorsNeed.com Pharmacy Discount Card.
Save up to 80% off of the costs of your medications. The card is free. Just download and print out your copy to start saving.
The card works at over 70,000 pharmacies throughout the USA, so get started today.
- Adult Diaper Coupons
- Credit Card Debt Forgiveness
- Discounts for Senior Citizens
- Doctors That Accept Medicaid
- Federal Weatherization Assistance Programs
- Financial Help for Seniors
- Food Stamps
- Free Adult Diapers
- Free Assurance Wireless Cell Phone
- Free Cell Phone for Senior Citizens
- Free Dentures
- Free Glasses for seniors
- Free Hearing Aids
- Free Legal Advice
- Free Medic Alert Systems
- Free Reports (my giveaway to the readers of this site)
- Free Telephone Service
- Free Walkers
- Free Wheelchairs & Rollators
- Generic Drugs
- Grants for Senior Citizens
- Help Paying Bills
- How To Apply For Medicaid
- LifeLine and LinkUp Phone Service
- Low Income Apartments For Rent
- Medicaid Payments to Caregivers
- Medicare Extra Help
- Medicare Lift Chair
- Office of the Aging
- Prescription Drug Assistance Programs
- Rental Assistance
- Safety Products for Seniors
- Silver Alert System For Wandering Seniors
- State Long Term Care Ombudsman Office
- Supplemental Nutritional Assistance Program
Return to the “Stuff Senior Citizens Need” Homepage