Welcome to the StuffSeniorsNeed.com starter guide.
This guide was created to show you all of the benefits of this site…and how to ask for help if you have a question.
First of all, if you want to know a little about me…you can read my story here and how this site was created from information I used to help my aging parents.
So whether you are a caregiver looking for information or a senior who is looking to enjoy the best years of your life, you are in the right place.
How To Use This Site
To make navigating this website simpler, I have created this video to show you how to best use this site.
I tried to organize the information in a simple fashion, to answer the questions that my parents were coming to me with…
Questions I Was Asked
That first started when they turned 65, with the Medicare questions. It was questions such as:
- What’s the difference between government Medicare and private Medicare?
- What does Medicare cover?
- What is a Medigap plan? Is that the same as a Medicare supplement plan? How do I pick the best plan?
- What is Medicare Part D? How do I pick the best plan?
- What’s the difference between Medicare and Medicaid?
These are the types of questions I answer throughout my site and through my newsletter.
Put your contact information in below and get instant access to my free eBook immediately!
And of course, if you ever need to ask me a question, please feel free to contact me and I would be happy to help you in any way that I can.
Return to the “Stuff Senior Citizens Need” Homepage