Get your free report, 19 Free Services Every Senior Needs
Your Privacy is protected.
How many of you have done the “Ziploc bag” routine of organizing meds while traveling? Or how about wrapping them in tin foil … in case the ZipLoc bag opens (That was one of Mom’s favorites).
And of course, if you do use a specific organizer you don’t want the top opening and spilling all of the contents on the floor, inside your luggage or in your purse.
So, with that in mind I wanted to take you through the specific options you had available, and go over the pros and cons of each.
Daily Pill Organizer
Here, you put all your medications/supplements into one container. On the plus side, it is very easy to manage. On the negative side, if you have to take medications several times a day it can be an issue in that the typical “morning, noon, evening, bed” layout is not available.
You also have an issue in that the top compartments can open while traveling…leaving you in a lurch.
AM/PM Weekly Organizer
This will serve you for 7 days as well, with the advantage being that it splits the days up between “AM” and “PM”. And while model sizes vary this one is small enough to take with you.
But with the small size comes the other side of the equation…the compartments are too small to handle all of your medications.
Specifically For Taking With You
It has been my experience that the best type of travel pill organizers are the ones that make it look like they aren’t pill organizers. After all, do you really want people knowing your business? That you take medication? What pills you are taking?
Didn’t think so.
So, with that in mind, let’s look at some stylish options for a travel pill organizer so you can take your meds with you…and maintain your privacy at the same time.
The primary difference in the two travel pill organizers below is the size…
Small Travel Pill Case
This organizer will meet the needs of about 95% of the people out there. It is small enough to fit in a purse or a small piece of luggage, but at the same time does feature compartments that will hold most medications or supplements.
It comes with…
· PEACE OF MIND FOR CAREGIVERS: Convenient pill organizer is perfect for arranging medication 7 days in advance! Time-of-day compartments make pill management simple & precise. Also comes with braille symbols for days of the week and the hours of the day for those who have difficulty with their eyesight.
· IMPROVED DESIGN BY A CAREGIVER: Velcro closure for this pill holder makes it easier to open and close binder unlike snap closures of most other pill cases. Plus, it ensures the pill box doesn’t fly open during travel. Just one of the many features like the thicker plastic and redesigned insert card we designed into the pill case from our years of experience as caregivers. Stuff Seniors Need believes that seniors are our most precious resource and this pill case helps us take care of that resource
· CUSTOMER CARE PROMISE: Stuff Seniors Need offers complete customer satisfaction, period. Our customers are more important than our sales. If for any reason you are not absolutely happy with any of our products, we will replace or refund your order, no questions asked. CONTACT US directly and we will take care of you. We love to help!
· STYLISH ANONYMITY: Attractive, durable leather case provides added discretion and makes a fashion statement. Blank card inside is an ideal place for emergency contact info.
· BONUS GUIDE INCLUDED AND MULTI-UNIT DISCOUNTS AVAILABLE (SEE PRODUCT DESCRIPTION FOR DETAILS): Receive our guide “19 Free Services Available to Seniors” FREE with purchase. Get info on low-cost benefit counseling, cell phones, legal assistance & more.
The only problem with it is that if you take a large number of pills, or larger pills like fish oil, the compartments might be a little on the small side. The dimensions are below…
That’s why there is an extra-large version…
Extra Large Travel Pill Case
This comes with all of the features and benefits of the small pill case, but each compartment can fit 9 fish oil pills. That’s 36 fish oil pills a day or 252 in the entire travel pill case.
That will be enough storage for just about anybody.
And what’s more, for this model, buying it through my website, I give a 25% discount for use at my Amazon store. You can go to the product link here and use code: XXL25OFF.
And get your free report, 19 Free Services Every Senior Needs