I got an email from a reader requesting information about free diapers for seniors. And to that end, I research the topic for them and am also posting the results for all of my readers in this blog post.
And what I came up with is both good and bad.
The good news is that as a senior suffering from incontinence, there are plenty of manufacturers of adult diapers who would be willing to send you a few sample of their product.
The problem is that the samples will not last forever and eventually will run out.
Therefore, as I research this topic, I am going to provide you with as comprehensive a list as possible of manufacturers of incontinence products that provide free samples to seniors.
I will also be writing another post at a later date about the places where you can get incontinence products at the best possible prices so be sure to check back for updates.
Manufacturers That Provide Free Diaper Samples
- CWI Medical offers free individual briefs and bladder control pad samples
- Personally Delivered provides free samples but does charge for shipping of the free samples
- Depends will send you a free sample of either Men’s or Women’s briefs
- Diversified Medical Equipment and Supplies
- Diaper Bank Network they specialize in infant diapers but it is possible that one of their local branches could assist seniors with the same purpose.
- Serenity Incontinence Samples
In addition, as I was going through the information I noticed there were several local organizations, such as the Diaper Bank of Southern Arizona, that will provide their services on a local basis.
So while it may be difficult to come up with a permanent solution when looking for free diapers for seniors, it is entirely possible to find samples from multiple companies where you can get free incontinence products for seniors
Return to the “Stuff Senior Citizens Need” Homepage
If you enjoyed this article, please share…Thanks!